If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (916) 967-2500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Mold Discovered in Kitchen

Although on the surface this kitchen looked great, there was mold growing underneath the kitchen countertops. Our experts at SERVPRO of Carmichael were able to detect the mold and remove the contaminated areas. Mold can be inconspicuous but our team has the tools and experience to find it. Mold can cause respiratory related illnesses so it must not go untreated. They had this kitchen clean and under control in no time. We want to make your home safe for you and your family. 

Call SERVPRO of Carmichael if you feel that your home might have mold or you see signs of mold.