No One Plans on a disaster, but you can plan to be “Ready for whatever happens.”
SERVPRO’s Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) is the best way to reduce business interruption following a disaster. ERP’s are designed as a quick reference of important building and contact information.
The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile Advantage
- A no cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. It will only take little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and is close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time, so we can begin the work of mitigating and reconstructing the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. Have a quick reference of what to do, how to do it, and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”